Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013

The day with Claudio


Hello! 

My name is Henna-Emilia and many of the readers might know me already. Some months ago Claudio promised me that one day I can make a post to his blog. There would be so many different things that I could write about him but finally I decided to tell about how are the days here with him.

As many you might know, most of the days go totally just walking to school, being in the laboratory, walking again, being in the apartment few minutes, sometimes even have time for a gym, walking again in the my place and studying more. But when the weekends come there are always something special happening and couple weeks ago it was a surprise evening for me.

The day started with sleeping long and just hanging out in my apartment in center Rovaniemi. My dad called me and invited us to have some lunch in the Chinese restaurant. It was really nice to hear them trying to speak German to each other – and even a bit Finnish included in the conversations.






Claudio had prepared some white wine and honey melon ice-cream for dessert and after a few hours resting it was time to go again. I had my eyes closed the whole journey to our destination because it was supposed to be a surprise for me. We ended up to Café & Bar 21 with Mari and Eero to drink some cocktails. The evening went fast and the whole day was amazing, hopefully we will do it again soon.





I can’t thank Claudio enough for having always time for things like that even when he is totally busy!

With Love,

Henna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen