Life of an Insinööri in Finland!
Tervetuola kaikki!(Welcome All). In this post I would like to reflect the current situation of my experiences here somewhere at the end of the world, where some Northern Lights rules the night sky...
![]() |
| taken in the city center of Rovaniemi on Sunday 17.03.2013 at 20.30 o' clock Camera: Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 :) |
...light and darkness in Winter and Summer playing tricks on people's mind...
...and the snow is still present until propably the end of May...
...where people don't get enough of cold and go ice-swimming...
...and where the Nature still dominates Humanity...
Welcome to the Artic Circle and the officla Hometown of Santa and the Heart of Lappland...Rovaniemi!
Welcome to the Artic Circle and the officla Hometown of Santa and the Heart of Lappland...Rovaniemi!
First of all, I have to disappoint some of you guys. I am sorry :D but until now, there is no marriage plant in Kuntotie :P
Well I have to admit, I started to drink coffee here...
and that I am always on the run. Everytime there is something, and I am happy that I didn't compeltely lost one of the main parts of German Culture besides drinking beer...the timetable-addictness and feeling organized.
For sure my room looks always clean, when my parents, my friends, or even my grandfather calls me :)
An Update about the finnish Language is coming soon:)









Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen