Mittwoch, 17. April 2013

Don't Worry - Be Angry Part II

Don't Worry - Be Angry Part II

Try II - Adapting to the Finnish Culture

Hei!
As you could get an interesting image on the my journy to adapting into the finnish culture from my last blog post,  I would like to continue the essential parts and ideas of the finnish culture.


"We are in Finnland...we don't smile..." said by one of Henna-Emilia's relatives. Interesting point, is that an impact of the darkness, the heavy metal and the cold in combination? Is Finland and its people that straight and not able to take any humour? Or are we other Europeans just annormal?

Well nowadays, there is the light,  and the cold is trying to escape from Finland...



Yes, Trust your eyes...it is +2 °C...YIPPIEAH... Spring is coming...


And yes I know, don't bother me guys, I know that you are all right there having some amazing warm hot BBQ, laying lazy in the sun and wearing t-shirts and short pants, while I am running with my winter jacket, Winterboots, (winter)-Scarf, (Winter)-Cap.. maybe I should stop mentioning Winter..because the sun is shining now in Rovaniemi, Volbeat and Stone Sour came up with a new Album :) and everything seems to be totally perfect!


Let's see how the reaction will be according to the Sun.
Some People just enjoy the sun...


... and I hope that the reaction of the finnish people to the sun does not appear like the following...

" We don't let the cold go... No.... Never xD " :D

Oh no.. they stole our precious...
So, coming up to another essential part of the finnish culture, besides Sauna,  is the so called Ice-Fishing.



to be continued...


1 Kommentar:

  1. Right now, Mühlacker has pretty much the same temperature than Buenos Aires (only we are getting colder and colder...)
    By th way, im sure you will appreciate this ;)
    http://www.thereformedbroker.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/metal-bands-per-capital.jpg

    AntwortenLöschen