Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2012

Casino Royale :) GALA

Hello together!

In this post I would like to report about a special evening at the end of November...The GALA Evening.


It was an evening in the university, where everything was planend and executed under the slogan" One night in a casino". The ladies had a lot of formal dresses, and the men were almost all wearing suits, shirts or semi formal clothes :)

Ben(Belgium), Anna(Germany), Me and Karen(Great Britain)
The evening started with a full service of sparkling wine, chicken salade, rolled beaf meat and some ice cream for the dessert. As in a normal Casino, Black Jack and other games can be found there :)

Our Tutor Joni as a Black Jack Dealer :) / Jakub(Slovakia), Rico(Netherlands),Benjamin(Belgium),Holger(Germany),Cecile(France) and Me :)

Here comes the chicken salad :)


And this was the main meal :)


All in all it was a very nice meal, and we all drank a lot of wine :)
In between the meals, there were also some music performances :)


And I would say, take a moment and listen to those lovely ladies:


And as a conclusion, I would like to show also some impressions:

Our Table :)


all the participants of the GALA
Henna-Emilia & Me :)

And as a last picture, I would like to annotate the majority of us exchange students:


Of course should such an evening not only be formal:...Having fun with Rico :) I said to u that i ll be to heavy :D



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen