Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2012

Summer and Feeling Home

-26 °C, Rovaniemi, feels like Summer :) The air is cold, your own breath is freezing in front of you...best conditions to have some fun and give an answer to my lovely brother, which sent me this picture from spai( with sand, and the open sea in the background) :)

So Fabio, here is my answer: :)



This is my last post for the 2012. I will continue my studies until the end of may in Rovaniemi, where I will do my practical internship in Finland at the RAMK-Rovaniemi Univeristy of Applied Sciences.

Until this, I wish you Merry Christmas and I hope that you have enjoyed reading my blog.

The post will continue in the beginning of January :)

Greetings,

Claudio

1 Kommentar:

  1. Merry christmas! And I will take a picture for you when im in Argentina, and a horribly hot summer!

    AntwortenLöschen