Sonntag, 2. September 2012

Summer's over?

Arrival at the Airport of Rovaniemi at 5.40 pm in the evening.

My personal tutor, Vesa, was catching me up, and took me to the "Downtown" of Rovaniemi, where I was given an Instruction of Best Places to be to do an awesome party.

Then we moved on to my appartment, which is about 5 km located outside of the Downtown. It contains 3 shared rooms and one big kitchen. total for 6 persons.

I am actually livin in a shared room with a friendly guy from Ukraine. In another shared room is a guy from the Northern Islands. Tomorrow is the official arrival day and I am excited wheter some other students are coming into this appartment.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=kuntotie+5+rovaniemi&ie=UTF-8&hl=de

On my first evening in Rovaniemi, I went together with 3 germans, 3 from the UK and 1 from Argentinia to a local Pub ( finnish name is following ). It was quite an interesting evening, getting to know each other and the cultures...



The local weather here in Rovaniemi is quite friendly, about 10 °C, clear sky with a shining sun, but the Darkness is coming...



















The finnish people are very friendly and always ready to help,  if you ask :)

On the next day, my tutor vesa catcched me up and took me and some of his friends to a shopping tour through Rovaniemi,  buying some forks, knives, plates, pillows, blanket and all some other creepy stuff.

In the afternoon, I went around the appartments with Ignatio(the guy from Argentinia ).
We get in contact with some exchange students from Parkistan, Spain, France,the Netherlands,Austria,Hungary and India. It was quite funny to see all those cultures are clashing together.

As I mentioned, tomorrow is the official day of arrival, so I better get some sleep [UTC + 2.00h] to manage all the official paperwork in the town at the office.

Cya



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen