It's Monday evening, after a hard day of studying at the University[ Basic of Embedded Systems and Object-Orientated Programming in JAVA ] i felt so glad to be at "Home" :)
After ten minutes of relaxing, and trying to connect to the internet was a ring on the doorbell.
Who the hell is disturbing in the evening?
Two of my roomates were skyping with their girlfriends, or let's say they didn't have enough power of willness to end the skype calling and start joining the social life with playin some card games in the night or drinking a little bit together.
Luc, the guy from Northern Island was just on the way home to be there over the weekend for a wedding.
Juraj, the slowakien guy on the left side of the picture was taking his typically evening siesta, sleeping before going into bed, and then don't be able to fall asleep[ his solution: drinking vodka, playing some orchestra music, and talking in english :) ]
So it was my turn to keep an eye to the door and listen what could happen.
HELP: THERE WAS AN INVASION OF SOME CZECH,SLOVAKIA;RUSSIA.-People..[ hope Ididn't forget a country, if yes, sry :) ].
In between 3 minutes, 5 guys and three girls were just crashing the party.
So what to do? Well I decided to just stay there, defend my place at the table, drinkin my beer, and communicate with the other people. but plans sometimes didn't go as planned.
After 5 min of a mix of russian/slowakian...talk, i was a refugee in my own appartment, so I joined Nacho's Place, to lets say, have a good nice conversation in english, where atleast I could understand something :) and drinkin some argentinian wine :)
Two hours later, I just went back to my own place, and a mircale happend.
I entered the room, and some of the girls started talking to me in english, very friendly.
When I m hanging around with some of the exchange-students, for every german student it is normal and easy-going to talk in english, so everyone can take part at the conversation, let's say it s an act of politeness, but other countries, other cultures :)
Later there was a great discussion, how to politcally correct drinking vodka.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen