Montag, 17. September 2012

Sauna & Cold Lake

Last Wednesday(12th September 2012) the local religious community in Rovaniemi organised a free trip for all the exchange students.

Our Location was a Lake about 20 km away from Rovaniemi.

On the evening's plan was first a common time in a nature chapall, secondly having a BBQ and finally an intensive Sauna-Time combining with some swimming in the cold lake.




Unfortunately I din't have the pictures, when I was in the cold lake after the sauna,  but i can assure you,  you are feeling new-born after it.
10 min in the Sauna, sweating, sweating, sweating...then run out to jump into the cold water.. and again sauna.....and lake...and sauna...  it was amazing !

At the end of the trip was a little bit of drinking, singing and I had to join some people from bavaria,  to sing a bavarian song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5q2C2IEBE

Hier das resultat,  bzw das original :)

Alles in Allem war es ein sehr gelungener Abend!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen