Introduction of an introduction for an introduction to get an Introduction...
Tuesday's Programm of the Orientation Week was about many Welcoming Words, and as the title assumes, lots of Introductions to the Library,International Relation Office,Cafeteria,Office for Study-affairs, Sportscenter,Computer rooms and all that stuff which belongs to it.
You just got overstacked with information.
After 7h, I left the University of Applied Sciences in Rovaniemi with some information packages and a head full of new names, places etc.[Pictures of the University are following ]
In Rovaniemi, mostly everyone travels to University with bike, so I just went to a second hand shop in the afternoon, and bought a really old and creepy bike(cost me 79 €, was one of the cheapest ones).
With the Mobility Update, it was quite easy to visit a known local market in Rovaniemi, LIDL, where you can atleast get a bag full of eating stuff for 20 €.
Wednesday's Programm was a more personally one. I got a meeting with the International Coordinator of my course of studies, Information Techology.
Bureaucrazy and Paperwork stuff are pretty much the same in Rovaniemi. My Task was to do some changes in my Learning Agreement ( now getting started with Object orientated Programming in JAVA ), so I went to the International Relations Office,got a changing online form per mail, moved back to the PC room, printed the mail with the changing form out, send a copy to the International Relations Office, went back there and at least signed the new one... Took me about 1 hour, for a task, that normally can be done in 5 min, but this is Bureaucrazy :)
Luckily the Ladies of the International Relations Offices were very friendly, helped me with all the things and just greeted the University of Applied Sciences in Biberach..."We would like to get some more Exchange-Students from Germany, so Mr. Tschätsch, pls feel fine and do some advertising and promotion :)" [ Wenn jemand von euch gerne nach Rovaniemi möchte...einfach nur Bescheid geben :) ]
I just didnt uploaded all my new pics from the camera, so I'll hope I can serve with some landscape pictures :)
Stay fine!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen