Tutor for Information Technology...on the best way!
Maybe I should become a Professor?...
![]() |
| Embedded Systems - like a Sir! |
Last Friday,I also had my first exam in Object-Oriented Programming in JAVA ( Programming Language ), and that is the reason, why it took so long to update my Blog :)
import java.Relax;
public abstract class Exam
{
private static int Exam_is_over=1;
private Party music;
protected feelinGood()
{
System.out.println("Time to Relax");
music = 1;
}
public abstract long getMusic(music);
}
{
System.out.println("Time to Relax");
music = 1;
}
public abstract long getMusic(music);
}
Now I have one week off from any kind of lectures, but I have to learn a little bit the finnish Language and also write some Essays.
One of the best places to work in the University is the pLab
or in the Basic of Embedded Systems Laboratory :)
Hyvää yöta!
Claudi-o



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen