Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012

Introducing II...Benjamin & Christophe

Okay, Welcome to my second part of introducing some new mates!

On this Post I want to introduce Christophe and Benjamin!

To start this post, I would like to act like one of my teachers. For some name reasons, I don't to mention any unimportant names, but it was in the Object Oriented Programming in Java Part I Course:

The doors get open, all the busy students are sitting in the room, checking out some new stuff on 9Gag...Just for fun,  or how to sell your soul and your dates for Facebook..the great personal data selling media network, well to sum it up, everybody could just as motivated as it is possible in the cold morning at 8 am.

the first words of the teacher, after setting up the projector,  Okay...Let's check this attendence list first,  do we have "Mouschschschschschsche" here?..."Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannna"...isn't here, "Christopheeeeeee"....is here,  "Bennnnnjamin"....is here...Do we have "Luxingtschiiii" here?... well okay , and "Claaaaaudio" is also here.
I don't know how, but it didnt depends, if I was there or not [ I only missed the lesson 2 times ]...I was all the time considered as to be there, it was no question, it was a matter of fact.

For a better imagination, how this could be sounding like, I just perform it for you guys:




Well as we no know , that Benjamin and Christophe are here, I would like to introduce you to those charming guys.

Christophe and Benjamin
Name: Benjamin
Nickname: Venix
Home Country: Belgium
Home City: Nothomb
Course of studies: Information Technology
So tell us something interesting about Germany: "Germans are friendly, and crazy at the same time.
So tell us something interesting about the language:
"GERMAN, is the only language, in which you can scare someone really heavy with out shouting or yelling to someone"

Would you like to add something interesting about Germany culture: "German beer is not as good as the Belgium beer"

For myself, I think it is worth to say,  "Challenge accepted".

But it is very interesting to know, how hard and strict the german language sounds :) good to know that we are still scary :) Thanks for the interesting thoughts :)

So, let s move on with the next one...let me introduce to you:


Name: Christophe
Nickname: Lapinou
Home Country: Belgium
Home City: Saint-Marc
Course of studies: Information Technology
What do you want to tell us about the lovely country Germany: Three words only,
"Sympathy, Honesty and Punctuality".

That are some wise words,  thanks for it :)

Benjamin and Christophe are not only my mates, living in the same appartment like I,  they are some really cool guys. On the one side, the help me to regain my french speaking ability skills. It s always a try and a walk through hell for me, when I am searching for a french word in my head.

Mais, je voudrais de parler merci a vous!
Christophe,  is guiding us for the right way :)

And of course,  the most interesting word in french for me is still: "           Ce qui est-ce que c'est passé"

Oh look, what is in the right corner? Oh yes, it is of course, C'est qui  c'est passé :)


Another good thing is, that I have the most study courses of the Information Technology together with them, so they can often help me, when I m not ready into the busines off thinking like a Informatician :) Thank you guys for this!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen