Freitag, 5. Oktober 2012

THX for the GUEST-post

First I would like to say thanks to Ralf, who was the Guest-Author of the last post! Thank you for your visit, Rovaniemi misses you,  it was a great  time, we had a lot of fun, and don't worry, I will bring some Salmiakki  to Germany,  so the waiting for it will be short.



@Sauna-Time


Salmiakki is a very typical finnish product. If you didn't know it already, or if you haven't taste it already,  stay decent, You will drink it when I am back in Germany on the 21 th of December!

I am going to the North Cape, europe's most northern point, on the weekend, so my Blog posts will be on Monday Evening. I also write my first Examinations in JAVA on Friday, the 12th of October, so don't expect too many new posts this week,  but get prepared for the next posts!

So stay curious and have a nice time! And please do more support to Vfb and kick them in their ass,  otherwise I will fly personally from Finland to Stuttgartista and support em!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen