Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2012

short Update: Aurora Borealis

Post about Leirikari Part III is under construction, i will upload it tomorrow :)

But until it s online,  I would serve you a small post :)

Just went out for a few drinks on a birthdayparty.

It was a really excellent idea to install a camera in the entrance, taking pictures of everything and everyone :)



I have to adapt this idea on my next birthday party :)or on my welcome back party :)

We all had a good time, when suddenly one exchangestudent just entered the room and screamed out loudly:  Aurora Borealis outside,  Northern Lights, they are there, just go out!

Unluckily I had not my camera with me, and my 5.0 mpx camera inside the mobile phone was too weak.

But our University provided us with an awesome picture, so here it is :)


Source: Universtiy of Lapland -  Lapin yliopisto

For everyone who wants to know more about it, check this out :)
http://www.gi.alaska.edu/AuroraForecast/Interpreting

Greetings!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen