Montag, 10. Dezember 2012

International Day LVL German & JAVA

I would have never imagine that I will spent a complete night in the university to program some code in JAVA. Well, it was an interesting expierence.

Together with Ben, Christophe ( both from Belgium) and Futoshi(Japan), we met at around 9pm in the evening to go to the pLab of the University :)

In one of my last post i told a lot about the belgian way of drinking beer with cheese and salt. To proove, that the german beer is still better than the belgian, it was my honour and turn now to introduce those guys to a very good german beer, which is available for an ultimate expensive price here in finland, but this gag was it totally worth.


At first everyone was a little bit sceptical, but the majoyrity of the guys enjoyed the beer very well :)


As you can see, Chris was a little bit sceptical about "s gute alte Paulaner". Unfortunately there was no "Schwabenbräu" or "Wulle" available to buy, so I have chosen a bavarian beer :) And yes Nacho, I am still owing you the proof that swabian beer is better than the bavarian beer :) but you will see it when you ll visit me in Germany after Christmas :)
And of course to make a good drinking beer evening a little bit informatical, I tried to explain some funny things :) but take a look for yourself at the following picture:
Thanks futoshi for the glasses, so it looks more convinient :)
Atleast I could convince Ben :)


After drinking it was time to play a little bit( chipawa as swain :) ), and have some good music and talks :)


And in the late night, we all started to continue on doing our final practice assignment for our Object oriented programming in Java course. While Ben and Christophe are programming a functional MP3-player, which I already gave up to try, because it is too difficult for me, I ll started to programm my Image gallery :)

My Task is to programm a simple Image Gallery where you can select the images of a directory by selecting them in a list or pressing the buttons "Next" or "Previous.

It is not finnished until now, but it is on the good way to be successfull :) and get a good grade hopefully:


Everything is working, but I ll have to still set up the design. And as a bonus feature I added a small scaled preView-Bar on the right side of the Program :)
Let s see how long it will take me to finnish it. It s gonna be along night again...

1 Kommentar:

  1. ...hab ich hier in València auch schon gemacht! überzogene 1.50€ zahlsch hier für n Paulaner!

    AntwortenLöschen