Name: Henna-Emilia
| her task was just to give a simple smile :) |
It is not easy to catch a good photo of her :) And if I can get a picture of her, she s always making some jokes :)
![]() |
| ...representing two owls, think we did a good job, or what would you say Henna? |
So lets start the introducing part again. Here comes Henna-Emilia:
| luckily my camera can shoot several pictures in time :) |
Nickname: Henna
Home Country: Finland/Suomi
Course of Studies: Toursim
What do I think about the Germans?:
"I have always convinced to myself that the Germans are not that special, but somehow I find myself always around them, so they really are amazing, or they must have increase really effective"
Things you should know about her:
She likes Tequlia, is the complete opposite of a shy Fin,
likes to talk a lot in finnish[unluckily I am not able to follow the conversations, but I am trying ], but is a little bit lazy when it comes up to talk in English. But I had a lot of interesting english conversations with her.
Like my tutor Vesa, she is also a Tutor for some of the international Exchange-Students. But she also takes care a lot of me.
Two weeks ago, she cooked a typically finnish meal for me ( meatballs and potatos; and another meal, which I am not able to remind the correct writing). I really enjoyed it!
Two weeks ago, she cooked a typically finnish meal for me ( meatballs and potatos; and another meal, which I am not able to remind the correct writing). I really enjoyed it!
As a well-educated and brought up guy
![]() |
| Papz & Mum @ 1st of September, Date of Departure at Stuttgartista Airport |
[Thanks Mum and Papz], I offered her the same Services,
Spätzle mit Hähnchen...and she survived the meal, so I could be proud of me.
| Yes, it was a nice party, with lots of drinks |
I really like her, she s a very good friend of mine, and also helps me to cope with the finnish Language [ Hey Onkel Axel un Opa Hans, hab euren Rat befolgt, und mir ein finnisches Mädel gesucht um die Sprache besser zu lernen :) ] .
It is always not easy, to learn Finnish, but I am trying...maybe thats reason why our language course at the university is called "Survival Finnish". Everytime when I get teached a new word of her, I tell her the german translation, and she is making progress in learning a litle bit german. She likes the pronounciation/sound of the following sentence: "Du bist mein Liebling!" / You are my lovely dear!
And of course I should mention, that she always makes jokes about me, when I am saying..."somebody is drunken", :)
![]() |
| Me, Mari & Henna |
Sometimes I got the impression, that Henna is a little bit crazy ( Mari, best friend of Henna, confirmed it :D ), I guess that somethimes it s better for us men, not to understand the women :) But she s always there when I would like to talk and always honest!
So all in all, I would like to thank you for your interesting opinion about the germans. I would like to say thanks for the finnish meals,thanks for taking care of me, and maybe we can have some more meals together in the future? :P
So all in all, I would like to thank you for your interesting opinion about the germans. I would like to say thanks for the finnish meals,thanks for taking care of me, and maybe we can have some more meals together in the future? :P
For the moment, this was the last update for introducing people :)
I ll hope I could gave you a better insight in some interesting identities.
I ll hope I could gave you a better insight in some interesting identities.
Of course I ll have some more people I would like to introduce(Mari,Holger,Sebastian,Shiva....). And you will be introduced within this month :)
But I will continue now to write about some cultural posts and about some other interesting experiences I made here in Finnland, so stay tuned and decent for the next update, comming online on Saturday!
But I will continue now to write about some cultural posts and about some other interesting experiences I made here in Finnland, so stay tuned and decent for the next update, comming online on Saturday!
PS: By the way Vesa, before I forget it, we also wanted to cook the next time, maybe we can combine it with a bottle of Koskenkorva or Whiskey? Just let me know.





Spätzle! genau so wirds gmacht! on wenns oim ned gfälld gibds a bar and lapp no ;)
AntwortenLöschen...war wohl im gleichen cafe mit unseren eltern :>
:)
Löschenja das war das gleiche Cafe :)