Sonntag, 4. November 2012

The north leads the way

The North leads the way....or how the dark leds the North! So who is leading who?

Since two weeks, the weather is getting cold and more cold in Rovaniemi. And with the cold comes the dark.


view of my room :)
The sun takes a long time to rise up in the morning, and it starts almost getting completely dark at 4 pm. This is a very interesting experience, let s see how it will feel like :)

As a flash back, I collected the same pictures of one of my favourite places in Rovaniemi :) See how the north can lead the way, or how the impact of the weather will rule...

September 2012 - almost 18°C
End of September..almost 14 °C
Middle of October around -5 °C

And here comes the current picture, taken a few days ago at the beginnin of november :)

Start of November, almost around -8°C

As I mentioned earlier, I won't complain about the cold, until it reached - 20 °C, so let's give it a try for around 2-3 weeks :)
The last two days were a little more warmer, you could really feel better having just around -3 °C.  I know it may sounds strange, but you can really feel the difference :)
So the snowfall turned over into a cold mix of snow and water...I am not very happy about it. I would say that I prefer more the snow, but then it would outline that there should be also more cold.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen