![]() |
| is it cold outside? I don't know :) |
I am living here in Rovaniemi since 2 Months, 8 days and some hours... and its getting more and more interested. How can you define the habbits of the fins? Is it possible to find a common definition?
Okay luckily they don't have polar bears here in Rovaniemi :)
As you may have noticed from my previous posts, the Fins are very direct in their ways of saying and doing.
When they say something, they mean it as they are saying it. No telling ways around it!
Another point what I ve already recognized, is that the fins wants to keep their indepence. They mostly wants to decide for themselv in every point. It doesn't matter how polite or friendly you are, they will be do it like their ways.
If you want to open for them a door...door is gonna be open before you even think about it.
But the fins are not as cold as Ice. Sometimes even colder :P
When you get to know them better, you can still see, that they are very friendly and helpfull. They take care of you in every situation of life. Okay, they might not greet you with giving hugs and kisses, but they still respect you in your well-behaving place.
It is said that the finns are quiet and shy persons...well I m not sure what I think about this. Sometimes you meet some, and if you greet them, they ll take a look at you like they were going to kill you. As a good example I can outline the yesterday's small party, where I have been on. The finns are very good host, and so Nacho and I went to a small party. There were around 4fins waiting for us.
It was interesting how to come into a room and greet them. In germany, you would go around and introduce yourself to them, so I did. In Argenitina, it is normal to give intensively hugs and shaking hands, if you gonna greet the people. So what to do now? Well we just said Hi and and our names. Later on the evening, after the alcohol and the loud musics enables the party mode with "feelings" according to the picture above, we had some interesting discussions about typical finnish habbits and behaviours.
It would be totally normal for a finn, when entering a party, just to nick your head and with no recognition of the others. As Nacho and I didn't believe first, they demonstrated it to us, and it was really strange and funny at the same time. I have to show it once to you when I m back in Germany.
But on this evening, there was absolutely no shyness available. Definetly not. So its up to everyone to question up the typical stereotypes.
It is very difficult as a man for being a gentleman, according to all these habbits and behaviours in Finland.
So it is to be honest very easy for the fins, to behave like real man, as you can see in the following clip :)
Only thing which is missing for them, to celebrate like this, is maybe the hot weather:
But I can totally understand, if some people in finland are quiet, I mean if you are living in this cold( at the moment around - 10 °C ,and this is just the beginning ) , I see the point in closing your mouth and be quiet :)
To mention also some positive things about the coldness, I would say that it is a way much more faster and easier to get some girls into a warm bed to share the heat, or lets follow these arguments:
So it is always a nice experience to enjoin the cold, especially after having a nice sauna-term :)





Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen