Freitag, 30. November 2012

Nepal - International Part II

In this post, I would like to share my experiences and reflections about the culture of the country called Nepal.
One of my new roomates, Shiva, from Nepal[ no it is not India, I always thought that, but I was completely wrong] invited me to come over to join their meal. Actually we cook a lot of things together, and I really enjoy it.
Jude from Canada and Micky(another than Mikki) from Ethopia were also helping to get everything prepared :)


Today's dish was "Dal bhat Tarkari and Achar" - Chicken with Rice and Hot spicey Salade :)


It was really spicey, but I loved it. :)
As a way of saying thanks to Shiva and the Nepal way of eating, it was Sebastian's idea to teach Shiva a little bit in Rythem for playing the Guitar :)
Let me introduce you to the AC/DC session...AMAZING!


Sebi(I am allowed to Say BASCHTI, from Germany) and Shiva from Nepal
They both really rocked the whole appartment. And while Nacho and Sebi are working at the moment on a big movie project , they had borrowed some musical equipment for recording :) Maybe the next time, we have to record the AC/DC music!!!

Nacho...are you happy with the recording?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen