Freitag, 23. November 2012

My Double :)

Normally people have problems, when it comes to decide, who is who, when my brother and I were standing next to each other. It was more interesting, when we both were younger. He could have been my double... :)

Now we are getting older, and he gets a lot of sunshine at the moment, and I got a lot of darkness :)
So its more easier to see, who is who now. But there was an interesting thing when we were heading towards the James Bond movie-cinema evening. After the movie, we decided to round up the evening by drinking something together, have a few bears( No we don't have polar bears here in Finnland, I ll hope atleast so ), so we wanted to have a few beers :)



We were around 14 people, and then some of them were a little bit irritated. I was sitting next to them, and Ivan and Bianca turned around and tried to talk to someone who was standing at the bar to order some drinks. Take a look for yourself, the picture will explain more about it :)....

Jakub, Ivan, ME? and Bianca














At the first moment I was a little bit surprised to whom they were talking to, then I realized it :) they thought that it is me, who is standing at the bar and ordering some drinks :) Nice try, but it wasn't me :)


Unluckily I couldn't make a picture with him :)  Would have been interesting to see :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen